Hi! Wat is your favorite thing(s) you got 4 Christmas or Hanukka? Post these thing here! My fav. things are a new ipod, camera (both green) and a new video camera (red)
Well I got an iPod too!! My own Email address(not very exciting),Rock Band Special Edition,and rock band 2,but my brother got a nintendo DS,AND today I saw Twilight!!!It was an amazing movie!!I loved it!!L8ter!!
7 comments:
Well I got an iPod too!! My own Email address(not very exciting),Rock Band Special Edition,and rock band 2,but my brother got a nintendo DS,AND today I saw Twilight!!!It was an amazing movie!!I loved it!!L8ter!!
cool and cool and i reely dont like that movie or book
I got a Wii. And lots of other stuff that I can't even fit on this space.
oh ok and i got a wii fit! and an ipod and a camera and ALOT of stuff!!!!
cool marisa our wii fit board brock not too long ago just because we changed the batteries
oh tat stinks
just bcuz u changed the batteries? That sucks.
Post a Comment