THIS BLOG ROX SOX!!!
Hey every one i have 5 pets2 Dogs-Lily-Keeper1 Hamster-Scout1 Bird-Emily1 Kitten-Pebbles
I've got a cat and two hampsters
aww so cute what are their names?
i have a dog and i had a bunny and i also had fish
I miss you resse i hope you are reading this and i hope you will talk to me. i miss you sniffles...........sniffles..............
me 2
I want a pet!!!! Maybe, like a dog or something.
My hamster died :(((((((
I LOVE Nicole siburg and the cats and dogs
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hey every one i have 5 pets
2 Dogs
-Lily
-Keeper
1 Hamster
-Scout
1 Bird
-Emily
1 Kitten
-Pebbles
I've got a cat and two hampsters
aww so cute what are their names?
i have a dog and i had a bunny and i also had fish
I miss you resse i hope you are reading this and i hope you will talk to me. i miss you sniffles...........sniffles..............
me 2
I want a pet!!!! Maybe, like a dog or something.
My hamster died :(((((((
I LOVE Nicole siburg and the cats and dogs
Post a Comment